Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

Vœux

Greetings, everybody!

     I assumed you knew that this is my second blog =D or my second 'place' I call it. (click to know where my first crib is). As you may notice, I kinda turn my blogs into my home. With a bit of some concept and all that. I like it a lot, because here I could explain much about things. I can't really tell my deepest feeling except to my best pals, they're the only guys who understands. Literally understands, because people just don't get the way I speak (You know, I laugh, I cry, tell a bit of how I feel, then laugh again, then joke around, and laugh again, and there would be a complete silence, I remembered that I was about to tell my feelings, so I cried a bit when I remembered. Then I got bored. No one got the point of my story, then. THE END). I guess blog is the only place I could describe clearly how I feel.

     So from now on I'm gonna call this a 'place' instead of 'blog'. I hope you get what I meant..................I'm a freak, you know. No, I'm quirky. No, I guess I'm just different. I mean, everybody was supposed to be different, right? That's what makes us who we are.

     What is this place anyway? Check the URL, it's http://apinktown.blogspot.com. Which it is, because this place is all pink. I call it La Vie En Rose, it's French, it kinda means "Life in pink (rose)" in literally English, but it meant "Life through rose-colored glass". It's some kind of expression of telling how sweet life is, to tell that I am okay, I'm happy with who I am and my life, also to express my thankfulness to God for what's given. Well, your place reflected you, so I hope this place reflected myself as LIVING IN HAPPINESS.

Wish everyone a pink life!
  


Au revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment