Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sweet Disposition

Saturday, August 27th 2011. 16:00
     I stared at this new home I created. Just stared with an empty mind. With random songs in my iTunes played on shuffle. Then suddenly a tender guitar came into my ears.....
Sweet disposition........never too soon..........
Oh, reckless abandon............like no one's watching you.........
     How I love this song made by The Temper Trap. It's also a soundtrack to a touching love film "(500) Days of Summer". Quite a good film, indeed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. And quite an aching song (for me).

A moment, a laugh
A dream aloud
A kiss, a cry
Our rights, our wrongs

     "Songs of desperation" it is said. I don't get why it got me in a really comfortable and melancholic situation at the same time, but this song is perfect for those who have problems in life and willing to figure it out. Like me :]

click to download the song
click to see the movie trailer



Profitez-en!

No comments:

Post a Comment